By purchasing a Ticket to Bellingen Readers and Writers Festival (BRWF), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
This ticket is sold by Bellingen Readers and Writers Festival (BRWF) (ABN 11454642604) who is responsible for the Event. The following conditions apply to sale, entry and attendance at the Event.
- BRWF may amend the program of BRWF at any time without notice. Unavoidable program changes will be advised as where possible via Newsletter (for subscribers to BRWF newsletter), on the BRWF website, BRWF Facebook, and/or on-site.
- You must present a valid printed or digital ticket for entry to events.
- In the event of BRWF having to cancel the Festival in its entirety more than 48 hours before it commences you will be entitled to a full refund of the price of your pass or single ticket/s, less any POS costs associated with the sale.
- Aside from Festival cancellation, no exchange or refund is offered on Festival Passes (be that a 3-Pass or 6-Pass) or Single Ticket purchases.
- Individual Sessions which are booked as part of a Festival Pass can be exchanged for another Session of the same price by visiting the Box Office in person up to four hours before the session start time.
- No exchange is available for Single Ticket purchases.
BRWF cannot guarantee that Sessions will not change for reasons beyond their control. If the guests or topics at a Session are changed, your booking will remain valid for the changed Session at the same time and venue.
- A maximum of two pass admissions can be used per session.
- Passes are not valid for Poetry Slam and special sessions. If passes can’t be used for a session this will be noted on the booking page.
- Participation in BRWF and entry to BRWF sites are at your own risk. To the maximum extent at law, you release BRWF, its directors, employees, subcontractors and agents from any liability whatsoever arising, however caused by your attendance at BRWF.
- BRWF reserves the right to take photographs and video, which may include images of BRWF attendees, for the duration of BRWF and across all BRWF sites and reserves the right to use all images and video across BRWF media platforms thereafter.
- No photograph or audio or video recording may be taken at the BRWF site, other than for private non-commercial purposes, without the express permission of BRWF.
- BRWF may refuse admission to BRWF sites, and eject from BRWF sites, any person whose behaviour is inappropriate or a threat to public safety.
- You must bring proof of eligibility for a concession to BRWF sites and BRWF may refuse entry if this is not provided upon request. Children under 15 must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult while at BRWF sites.
- BRWF reserves the right to examine and search all bags (including handbags), parcels and packages which are brought, or proposed to be brought, into BRWF sites, and to affect such other security measures as are reasonably necessary to protect the BRWF site.
- BRWF may amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time and that amendment will take effect from the time the amended terms and conditions are placed on the BRWF website (www.bellingenwritersfestival.com.au).
- By attending an event at a venue you agree to comply with that venue’s conditions.