On Monday, March 28th 2022 at 6pm, we will be releasing 3 and 6 session passes. Be amongst the first… Read more »
We’ve been hard at work behind the festival curtains, readying a spectacular weekend of questions, answers, hullabaloo and hootenanny. Our… Read more »
Momentum is gathering towards Bellingen Readers and Writers Festival for 2022 and we are looking to gather a tribe of… Read more »
We received a record number of entries for the 2021 BRWF Writing Competition, and quite honestly the overall quality was… Read more »
Thanks to our wonderful photographers Jay Black (andthetrees) and Andrew Walls.
As you are no doubt aware, the Victorian lockdown has now been extended for an extra week. We had been… Read more »
BRWF Writing Competition – Seasons Yes, the BRWF Writing Competition is returning for 2021. Last year, the “I Love Writing”… Read more »
Here are the second six guests for the 2021 Bellingen Readers & Writers Festival. Hot on the heels of our… Read more »
Booking using your pass
1. Enter your pass code in the Code section. You can get this from the receipt link in your booking email, or in your account dashboard.
2. Then, under the Code section choose the amount of sessions you want to book next to your pass number and click Add To Cart.
3. If you want to book more sessions click Close and continue browsing the website and booking other sessions in the same way. When you’ve added the last session you want to book click Checkout.
4. Log in with your account details.
5. Check the Terms and Conditions box and click Confirm Booking.
Get our Newsletter
We promise not to spam you 🙂