It is with great pleasure that we unveil the first six guests for the 2021 Bellingen Readers & Writers Festival…. Read more »
We’re incredibly excited to announce that a COVID-safe Bellingen Readers and Writers Festival is happening once again across the June… Read more »
Don’t miss friends of the festival Jason John and Boy Reinaissance in an online live streamed event streamed via Live… Read more »
In the final episode for Season 1, we are joined by one of the most respected names in Australian journalism,… Read more »
Featuring human rights champion Julian Burnside QC in conversation about his quest for fairer treatment for refugees and a greener… Read more »
The ‘I Love Writing’ 2020 Short Story Competition is a joint project between the Bellingen Readers & Writers Festival and… Read more »
Bellingen Readers & Writers Festival was proud to host the following vitual book launches as part of our reimagined 2020… Read more »
Booking using your pass
1. Enter your pass code in the Code section. You can get this from the receipt link in your booking email, or in your account dashboard.
2. Then, under the Code section choose the amount of sessions you want to book next to your pass number and click Add To Cart.
3. If you want to book more sessions click Close and continue browsing the website and booking other sessions in the same way. When you’ve added the last session you want to book click Checkout.
4. Log in with your account details.
5. Check the Terms and Conditions box and click Confirm Booking.
Get our Newsletter
We promise not to spam you 🙂