Due to the Victorian COVID situation a few sessions have changed. If you have bought a ticket it’s still valid for the same time and venue. See the updated program →.
Library sessions are free but with limited places, so first in best dressed.
Due to COVID-19 and the temporary closure of Bellingen’s Memorial Hall ticketing is running differently in 2021. You can buy tickets to individual sessions below, or use a discounted multi-session pass (if you have already bought one – no longer on sale). Thanks for your support!
Here’s how to book this session using a pass if you’ve bought one already.
Booking using your pass
1. Enter your pass code in the Code section. You can get this from the receipt link in your booking email, or in your account dashboard.
2. Then, under the Code section choose the amount of sessions you want to book next to your pass number and click Add To Cart.
3. If you want to book more sessions click Close and continue browsing the website and booking other sessions in the same way. When you’ve added the last session you want to book click Checkout.
4. Log in with your account details.
5. Check the Terms and Conditions box and click Confirm Booking.
Get our Newsletter
(We promise to be good)