Thanks to festival photographers Tim Cole and Andrew Walls.
Once again, the quality (and quantity!) of entries to the BRWF Writing Competition left us breathless. So many unique stories… Read more »
We’re very excited to announce the launch of the 2022 BRWF Writing Competition. The calibre of stories we received in… Read more »
Ah yes, more rain – just what we needed. But amidst the deluge, there is the occasional day or two… Read more »
On Monday, March 28th 2022 at 6pm, we will be releasing 3 and 6 session passes. Be amongst the first… Read more »
We’ve been hard at work behind the festival curtains, readying a spectacular weekend of questions, answers, hullabaloo and hootenanny. Our… Read more »
Momentum is gathering towards Bellingen Readers and Writers Festival for 2022 and we are looking to gather a tribe of… Read more »
Booking using your pass
1. Enter your pass code in the Code section. You can get this from the receipt link in your booking email, or in your account dashboard.
2. Then, under the Code section choose the amount of sessions you want to book next to your pass number and click Add To Cart.
3. If you want to book more sessions click Close and continue browsing the website and booking other sessions in the same way. When you’ve added the last session you want to book click Checkout.
4. Log in with your account details.
5. Check the Terms and Conditions box and click Confirm Booking.
Get our Newsletter
We promise not to spam you 🙂